Thursday, July 7, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RINGO!!! =D

today is RINGO STARR'S 71st BIRTHDAY, as you may know, or as you may not, AND I DREW A PICTAH OF HIM! (he was supposed to be looking DOWN AT THE CAKE but now he isn't for some reason)(it may not look like alot but the converting to jpg for picasa messed it up and it was originally huge... here's a better one...http://89000007anl.deviantart.com/#/d3lct61) so... today I went to sleep at ONE and got up at FOUR thanks to mainly two individuals who- OKAY, WHAT'S WRONG WITH- ah, what's the use... I don't see what's wrong with a harmless combination of words... IT ISN'T THAT BAD. or is it? WHAT EVER. YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW WHAT I MEAN. well, I said peace and love at 12:00! did you? well, I don't think he'd mind if you said it late if you didn't. I fell asleep in the car with my neck completely bent over and found my head in a bag when I woke up, along with horrible neck pain. but I got some great sleep out of it! =D so... not much else is new... any ways... I also drew a couple of role play characters... Rex A. Errorus and Richard A. Day... little does Rex know that Richard is his COUSIN, but he just thinks that the facts that he just happens to follow him around and have the same middle name as him and have his uncles glasses are mere coincidences- well, moving on, anyways... I am 4616 days old and Ringo is 25932!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment