Tuesday, July 19, 2011

HI... at a first glance then you would be displeased, but I think I am sure the king did it, and answered my request, revealing the hour ahead... bluberry waffles are best... THAT HAS NO MEANING... wow...

do you like it? I made it for the give peace a chance project... IF THEY GET ENOUGH THEY'LL TRY TO SEND A SLIDE SHOW OF THE PICTURES TO PAUL MCCARTNEY AND YOKO ONO! I had like 5 dreams last night... one I was hiking or something with my dad and then there was this stream on the path that we were supposed to walk through, and especially for being only about 6 inches deep, it had a really strong current, and it kept on getting deeper as I went on and soon the current was too strong to walk any further, so we were going to go back, and I wanted to go back down stream, but my dad said to go another way, and I said it was fine and I started back but the path had changed (you know how dreams are...) and there was a giant boulder which split the stream and to the sides it dropped off to a cliff in a cave, and the current swept me off my feet and everything went black... WOW, I just realised that that was not a good omen... AND BEFORE THAT THERE WAS THE SAME SHAKE PLACE FROM ANOTHER DREAM EXCEPT NOW THEY HAD AWESOME ICE CREAM AND STUFF! so, then there was another one that I remember... I am contemplating if I should put it on here... meh, I'm tired anyways... AND I'M 4628 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment