Tuesday, July 26, 2011

and that's when... WELL YEAH. I DONT KNOW. MEH.

so today I drew THIS. DO YOU LIKE IT? it's Eugene Meltsner! he's trying to chase a plane about to take off, a scene from yesterday's episode of my favorite audio program... just flippin' through my old drawings... some of the REALLY old ones I cringe at... if cringe means what I think it does... THAT IS SUCH A WEIRD WORD!- I need to put all my drawings in one album AND FLIP THROUGH THEM ALL! kind of like what I'd like to do with my 300-something posts... last time I checked it was 311... less than two more months and it will be a year since I started... DEJAVU!(or how ever you spell it) I GET THAT A TON! well... today something clicked inside me which made me realise THAT I REALLY AM TIRED OF BEING UNDERAPPRECIATED AND DEGRADED AND DEPRECIATED AND INSULTED ALL THE TIME... so I just kind of stayed by myself... depressed... but drawing that picture kept my mind of things... while listening to the episodes... well, anyways WHATEVER. YOU PROBABLY DON'T CARE. I USUALLY DON'T GIVE A CHAP STICK, BUT AFTER THAT AND STEPPING ON SOMETHING MADE ME FEEL LIKE SAYING A FOUR LETTER WORD. NOT A PARTICULAR WORD, JUST ONE WITH FOUR LETTERS, because there's so much to chose from! =D, well anyways... today I am 4635 AND YESTERDAY I WAS WAYY OFF... oh well... yeah =D

No comments:

Post a Comment