Saturday, July 30, 2011

TIME GOES BY WHEN YOUR ROOM IS LIT LIKE DAYTIME...

YEAH, so I'm happily drawing a fail of Ringo when I look at the top right corner of my screen and "HOLY SHIRMANSBURGDOODLES! HOW THE FATS DID IT GET SO LATE????" (you are assured when reading me posts that swearing will take on a whole new meaning) I drew some stuff today... like this, a meme that me and a friend did together: (underneath this) (I am the left and she is the right) LOVELY, HUH?

and then I also made this:

AND AT FIRST I THOUGHT I'D BE PATHETICALLY UNPRODUCTIVE AGAIN! all I can remember from my dream last night was that an RP character of mine found that he had a long lost DAUGHTER, along with just finding his long lost son (yeah the last part actually happened) (he's like 52 or something) and since his son looks like a girl, that's probably why HIS DAUGHTER LOOKED LIKE AND SOUNDED LIKE A MAN AND SHE WAS SO FREAKIN' UGLY! that was a bit freakish... well, it's getting near the new day, isn't it.... well, that was more randomness with 89000007, AND I'M NOW 4639 DAYS OLD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment