Sunday, July 24, 2011

remember how I said I loved this picture earlier and made it my wallpaper for my computer? I don't know if you can see it too well at this size (if not then click on it to view it full size) but if you look closely (leaning the computer screen back helps) above Ringo's head slightly to the left, look closely now, YOU CAN SEE PAUL'S GHOST! (the Paul is dead conspiracy) AND FAUL (fake Paul) IS LOOKING AT HIM!  although I don't believe in the conspiracy, I think this is a more than interesting find... NOW LOOKING AT IT CLOSELY, IT IS DEFIANTLY PAUL! HE'S WEARING THE SAME SGT. PEPPER COSTUME AND EVERYTHING!- okay, if you would be watching in my room right now... ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT ONLY YOU IS NOW ONE OF MY TOP 3 FAVORITE SONGS!!!!! RINGO AND JOHN... that arrow through his head as he sings... I JUST LOVE THAT SONG.... I need to get that song... I SHOULD MAKE A LIST OF SONGS I NEED RIGHT NOW! (I've noticed when ever I try typing "right now" it always turns out to be "Ringo".... EVEN JUST THEN.)
1.Only You
2.Give Me Love
3.Blow Away
4. Photograph
5.THAT ONE THAT RINGO SANG ABOUT GEORGE THAT I FORGOT THE NAME OF!
6. The Rising Sun
7.IMAGINE!!!
8.Instant Karma
AND I'LL THINK OF MORE!
well,- OH YES MY DREAM LAST NIGHT... I CAN SLIGHTLY REMEMBER PARTS OF IT...there was this bowl of sea creatures and going in it it was huge and it had been left alone for a while like 2 or 4 years and some were living on some weren't... and there was this girl who could talk to them... and later I turned myself into some one who looked a lot like a female version of a RP character of mine...
of coarse since he looks like this, that's not too hard to imagine... she had much lighter blond hair and more of a periwinkle color to her eyes instead of that grayish blue color... OKAY, NOW I HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY. WELL, ANYways.... I am now currently 4625 days old! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment