Friday, July 29, 2011

MACCA GIVES ME HAPPINESS

<- MAH IDOL. anyways... so, before today, whenever anyone would say "Macca", I would be like "WHAT THE HECK IS MACCA???" and I finally looked it up, and Wikipedia said that it refers to anyone with a surname starting with Mc or Mac, and it listed a ton of famous people known by it, and then I was like "I GET IT NOW!" because Paul McCartney was at the top... I listened to his ex beatle songs, the only 4 I own... WHY CAN'T PAUL TOUR OVER HERE... sticking to New York and Ohio and the middle parts of Canada... AND RINGO WILL BE IN BRAZIL ON MY BIRTHDAY! if only I lived SOMEWHERE where I'd be in luck... only two Beatles to share with the rest of the world... WHY.... well, anyways,, a friend of mine got a DeviantArt account, http://norri10.deviantart.com/, AND WERE DOING A DOUBLE MEME! it will be beutiful in my own special ways... wait until she sees my drawing of her... OMlet Grapes HER'S ISN'T TOO BAD BUT HOW WILL SHE DRAW ME???? meh. WELL, she did say that I might be bipolar recently which would explain a lot... that didn't have to do with much, does it? WELL I'M GETTING TIRED, THAT'S WHY. and I got photograph stuck in my head (by Ringo)... And every time I see your face, it reminds me of the places we used to go... but all I got is a photograph, and I realize your not coming back anymore... AND I JUST WATCHED PART OF THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE FROM LIKE 1986 OR SOMETHING! HILLARIOUS! ringo narrating... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment