Thursday, June 2, 2011

hi peoples of the world!!!

salve! I don't know how many posts I've started with that! I've been working on "A Hard Day's Meme", something from deviant art that you fill out with drawings about the Beatles! it has questions like: "lets start simple. who's your favorite Beatle" then "why is he your favorite Beatle?" then "what is your favorite era? (mop tops, pepper, cartoon, long-haired weirdos, etc." and of coarse I picked mop tops with the exception of John! John is great with the long hair and glasses (I love character palate) so, anyways... I have my piano recital tomorrow... not much else... ... ... WOW it's hard to post with John Lennon starring at you from your screen!!!! I colided forcefully with 2 other people today... at the same time... I was trying to tag them at the last minuet or else they would of taken our last sphere (I call those objects that you play with in many sports that are round objects spheres. deal.) and aperantly this other person had the same idea... isn't P.E. wonderful? (I'm really running out of things to say...) (John, DON'T GIVE ME THAT LOOK. maybe it's your piercing brown eyes, perhaps your eyebrows, or a combination, along with those glasses. SORRY, BUT YOUR MAKING THINGS MORE DIFFICULT THAN THEY COULD BE. John...) HE'S STARING AT ME! I'M GOING TO HAVE SOME STRANGE DREAM ABOUT HIM NOW! THIS IS THE MOST ALIVE LOOKING JPEG FILE I'VE EVER SEEN! I'M SORRY! I'VE SAID EVERYTHING FOR TODAY! AND I'M 4581 DAYS OLD! AND JOHN IS 25,804 DAYS OLD! =D! (John, have I mentioned that look?...)

No comments:

Post a Comment