Friday, June 17, 2011

ULTIMATE HAPPY FUN TIME!!!!!!!!! ☼☀☉☾☃☄★☆✧✫✬✭✯✰❖♏☮☪♕☤✟♥⚐✎⚄⚡✻⚇♬☺

DON'T ASK ABOUT THE PICTURE... I NEEDED ONE... -YEAH! I LITERALLY CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS SUMMER! I'LL PROBABLY WAKE UP AS MY NORMAL MID SEMESTER  DEPRESSED LOW SELF ESTEEMED SELF! AND TOMORROW IS SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY'S BIRTHDAY!!! LONG LIVE THE KNIGHT!!! (yeah, HE WAS KNIGHTED!) well, anyways... THE FIRST THING I SAID WHEN I GOT HOME FROM SCHOOL WAS "Ob-la-di, ob-la-da, life goes on, RAAA! la la how the life goes on..." wow... I WILL NOT HAVE TO GO BACK THERE FOR MORE THAN 2 MONTHS!!! it's a real big deal. heh heh we had some friends over... my little sister and her friends are really sensitive about swearing and she was explaining something and to someone instead of saying "the f word" she actually said it... and I was surprised because once I accidentally said the actual word instead of "the b word" and they ran away screaming "YOU SAID IT" kind of thing, so for some reason directly afterwards I started HYPERVENTILATING, really hard too... I thought it was funny. although I got pretty light headed... well. AND THEN WE GOT THESE GIANT FLOATING BIODEGRADABLE LANTERN THINGS AND LIT THEM UP AND THEN THEY FLOATED UP INTO THE SKY!!! my sister named her's Nico for some reason, her friend called her's George (Harrison), and I called mine Ringo! and it was funny, mine was way up in the sky when I say "it looks like a star..." then I was like "wait- it is a star- Ringo Starr!" heh... THEN MY DAD ALMOST CAUGHT THE NEIGHBORS HOUSE ON FIRE, but that's another story... at least the house was metal... most of it... I think.... I LOVE THIS SONG! tomorrow never knows... I never hear it much... which album is it from?... REVOLVER? I HAD NO IDEA. well, almost 0 hours... so... I should finish! AND I'M 4597 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment