Wednesday, June 15, 2011

again... 1.5 days left of tourture-I mean SCHOOL, excuse me... PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE!☮

*coughs*MARVIN THE MARTIAN!*coughs*I can't say much for long on here... I really wanted a long post... I'm not that strange, am I? I mean on here I kinda post whatever... but in real life... well, at least at school... what if I'm quiet? next year that will probably change, but really, normally that wouldn't only impact me, maybe a little for a few minuets, but also who it was comming from... just talking when I was litterly SITTING AT THE SAME TABLE, 1 OUT OF 4, JUST A COUPLE FEET AWAY AND THEY START TALKING ABOUT ME LIKE I WASN'T THERE... AND WHO IT WAS COMMING FROM... 2 I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT, ONE I KIND OF KNEW, AND ONE I'VE KNOWN FOR A WHILE AND THOUGHT WE GOT ALONG FINE. I WAS GOING TO CHANGE MY CROWD SOON... BUT NOW... SOON JUST BECAME CLOSER... I NEVER LIKED WHAT THEY SAID... RACIST JOKES, MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE, TALKING ABOUT WEAPONS AND WAR AND DEATH LIKE A JOKE (which isn't quite as bad but still) I preffer people with a good sence of humor and don't swear much (who needs the junk?) and easy going and are generally nice to people and fun... and are generally... yeah... PEACE AND LOVE. I JUST FELT LIKE SAYING THAT THE WHOLE TIME. PEACE AND LOVE.+. (I just love character pallet...) well... should be getting to sleep soon... well yeah... AND I'M 4594 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment