Sunday, June 5, 2011

ROBERT WADLOW IS AWESOME

just saying, I've been wanting to name a post after Robert Wadlow for a while... HE LIVED WAY TOO SHORT, BUT HE WAS VERRRRY TALL! AWESOMELY TALL!!!! 8'11"!(the black and white picture) it's funny because his dad was like half his size! and of coarse you have to give credit to Sultan Kösen (top right), the current tallest in the world, 8'3", and Bao Xishun (bottom right),7'9" being world's tallest for a long time before. well, besides that, I kinda forgot my dream last night, used to remember it... I just heard a really weird song just now... and um........ I can't think of much else- OH! THERE WAS ANOTHER STORY TIME! MY SISTER WANTED ME TO TELL ANOTHER STORY ABOUT THE BEATLES! so, there was this man called burger ville, (originally a land called burger ville, but it was misheard, leading to there being a really fat guy with a burger paradise inside him, not my most beautiful creation, I know) and the beatles were dining there, and Paul freaks about there being a dead animal on his plate, and Ringo is like "Yuck!" and George is just like "... :(" and John is like "THIS IS THE BEST THING I''VE EVER TASTED!!!" and then my sister wanted him to disapear, so he did, and then the others arrived at a country called Kansas, and Ringo was afraid of it because they were on "horse island", with giant horses, and Paul goes out to buy nail polish (my sister's idea...) and then the others had to tie him up so they could get the quick hardening nail polish and pour it on the horses, stopping them, and then Paul wanted to go to a pokemon station (my sister's idea), they meet Luigi who hates their music and tries to kill them with ninjas (sister's idea) and then they go off to find princess swan (one of our cats), and they find her after Paul does a very powerful pokemon attack (guess who's idea? my sister's again) and then he continuously brags, they go off to Liverpool (the town that they were born in), Paul still bragging, and they meet a guy who sailed the seas, talking about the land of submarines, and then they sail to the sun and across the sea of green and live beneath the waves in a yellow submarine! then they reunite with John after Paul rescues him, and Ringo who tries, and Paul braggs more, they begin to play (as a band) and they have all they need, and there is a sky of blue and a sea of green, in a yellow submarine. sound familiar? well, anyways, my cat had disapeared for 2 days but finally returned (knew she'd turn up) and I even made a flyer by request. want to see it? phone number.  meh. well, I almost did... yeah. well, I am very tired now... AND I'M 4585 DAYS OLD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment