Monday, June 20, 2011

meh... I'll just listen to a INSPIRATIONAL SONG... I might name my rat(s) Ringo (and George)... exept a friend of mine demonstrated with a ROCK how this may become awkward naming an animal after one of your favorite human beings... if you have owned one before, you know what I mean. do I mean a person or a rodent? well, that's yours to figure out, not my problem.

SGT PET SOUNDS AND THE SPIDERS FROM AJA! FROM THE (fake) DOCUMENTARY THE BEATLES 3000!!! hi.... TODAY I HAVE GOTTEN THE IDEA TO GET A RAT. I MEAN, BEFORE I WANTED A FERRET, BUT I'LL TONE IT DOWN A BIT. A BIT OF FAMILIARITY, SOME NOT. THE THING IS, MY MOM THINKS THEIR BOTH UGLY. MEH. THEY'RE CUTE. YOU KNOW WHAT'S WEIRD? I'VE BEEN CALLING THINGS "CUTE" A LOT TODAY, WHEN IT IS NOT A NORMAL PART OF MY VOCABULARY- HAVE YOU EVER LISTENED TO "WHY DON'T WE DO IT IN THE ROAD" THE ANTHOLOGY VERSION????? OKAY... IT WAS JUST RANDOMLY ON MY PLAYLIST OF BEATLE SONGS AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD IT BEFORE... interesting... how he can switch voices like that... I LOVE THAT SONG BECAUSE OF HIS VOICE! BOTH VERSIONS! although it isn't that creative... well... WHAT EVER. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU "INSPIRE" 25 YEAR OLD PAUL MCCARTNEY AND NOT GIVE HIM THE COUNSEL OF JOHN AND GEORGE.  whatever. now I've never heard this one either! I havn't put the anthology versions on my mp3 player yet because they are mainly songs I already have just different slightly... I think I should, along with get more albums for a variation, copy them on to it! well, along with that, I should get to sleep! AND I'M 4599 DAYS OLD!!! =D!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment