Monday, June 13, 2011

what? I don't get it... what's missing? it's GEORGE.

JUST SAYING THE SONG "RISING SUN" IS EPICLY AWESOME. second post title in a row referencing to George Harrison... BECAUSE I'VE BEEN DRAWING A PICTURE OF HIM SINCE THE MUSIC VIDEO MENTIONED EARLIER INSPIRED ME. I WAS LOOKING AT PICTURES OF HIM FOR IDEAS FOR WHICH AGE I WANTED HIM TO BE AND WHICH HAIR AND MY SISTER THOUGHT THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE. WHY? she over reacts when she sees men without shirts for some reason... then I said "do you want to see Paul? I've found quite a few..." she just walked away... I must say though... Paul would probably be less charming to her if she saw him without a shirt... he looked kind of chubby compared to the other Beatles at that age at least... maybe it was because what he was wearing was like 2 sizes too small for him... or maybe it was his shoes... THOSE SHOES, AND WHATEVER HE CALLED HIS SWIM WEAR... I'M SORRY. I JUST COULDN'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. the others looked perfectly normal in the same stuff though... well, almost, just take away the shoes. PLEASE. meh... well, anyways... I had a dream last night... I can't remember if I remembered it or not... OH YEAH! because of listening to that song over and over right before I went to bed, I had a dream that me and my mom were sitting in a coffee shop, and the queen of the U.K. Elizabeth the II was coming soon, and there was a big crowd gathered, and I look out the window and I am like "No... it can't be... or could it?" (yes, classic scene from many of my dreams through out my life, seeing someone that would be much less than likely to impossible) and I see Ringo, ten feet away through the window with his classic "Peace and love, Peace and love!" look, and then just my luck I just HAPPEN to accidentally drop my glasses next to him (how I accidentally dropped something 10 feet away from me I have no idea. it's a DREAM.) so, I go to pick them up, and in this dream I am UNBELIEVABLY shy, so I sneak over, and then my mom follows me and starts TALKING to Ringo, and I'm like thinking "wait- right in front of me... is... A REAL LIVE RINGO! RINGO STARR!!! =D" so, my mom talks to Ringo all casually like she hasn't heard of the guy her whole life LET ALONE KNOW THAT RINGO IS MY IDOL, and then they start walking towards the grocery store, just chatting about usual stuff, but I can't believe it... so I am just trying to think straight... thinking "RINGO... MY MOM IS TALKING TO RINGO... HOW..." and I don't say a word... much like at my school... AAGH!!!!!!! MESAGE! MEH! anyways, so, they get to the grocery store and Ringo has to catch one of those train things that I always forget the name of in the underground station (did I mention we were in London?) and in my mind I'm like asking her "CAN'T WE GO TOO? PLEASE? I'M IN THE PRESENCE OF RINGO STARR, THE BEST DRUMMER EVER, AND I MAY NEVER BE AGAIN!!!!" the presence of Ringo just puts you at ease... anyways... like I said, I'm more dramatic in dreams, and I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING! I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO RINGO AND HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I WAS A FAN! that was a fail moment in my life, but I still wished it to be true, and I thought it was until later... when I woke up... like I said before, King Alexzander of Aurevitia and Laeviria and every single country in the known world (never before accomplished and probably never was again)(besides Arrian, but back then the known world was much smaller) said that death was only a permanent dream... personally I think that it will be much more than a dream, but will be basically... just a incredible unimaginable eternity... there's much more to it.. yes... but I really can't explain my beliefs right now because I am really tired and my finger next to my thumb on my right hand now hurts every time I move it... AND I'M 4592 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment