Saturday, June 11, 2011

HI PEOPLES OF THEE WORLDAH!!! (and THY SANDWICH)

sooooo... today I drew a picture... two... yah.... moral of the story: don't let fourth graders listen to "Lets just do it in the road"... I GOT IT STUCK IN MY HEAD... it became some sort of slang word now... and then there's Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds... remember 7/7/11... twelve noon... PEACE AND LOVE... SAY IT WHERE EVER YOU ARE... well, I had a dream about a four year old with a beard... fairly large beard too... and this guy who used to be younger than him was older than him... what else to post... meh.... I'm tired... so verry tired... I'm So Tired... I love that song... well, anyways... THE AGE IS 4590 DAYS OLD!!! (yeah, said something different... sudden sharp pain... THAT WOULD BE MY AGE) =D

No comments:

Post a Comment