Thursday, June 16, 2011

Liverpool 8: STORY TIME WITH RINGO! =D

PAUL IN A SWEATER VEST!!!!!! (Paul: seriously John, what do you MEAN by that? it'll knock the girls out! George: I think that's what he's afraid of...) okay, back to the post, just watched the music video for Liverpool 8 (the song) and there was this kid in it (supposed to be Ringo as a kid) and they cast the part well... CAST IS A WEIRD WORD. SAY IT WITH ME: cast. cast. caAst. CAST. CAAASSSTTT. CAAAAAAAASSSSST. cast. well, FORGET ABOUT LAST POST... MY MOM MADE A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT. I KIND OF EXAGGERATED. SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, PEOPLE I KNOW... Ringo songs are awesome... after I found out that I FAILED WITH A CAPITAL "F" (19/40) MY PLACEMENT TEST, I had P.E., and since it was my last time and a lot of people were sitting out and it was a nice day for sitting on the grass (GRAMINOIDS), and I'm kind of disappointed and worried and thinking like "I FAILED. NOW I HAVE TO DO THE SAME THING NEXT YEAR. JUST A LITTLE STUDYING WOULD OF DONE SOMETHING BUT NOW LOOK. FAILURE." and then I turn on my mp3 player and guess what starts playing? "It don't come easy! you know it don't come easy!" and after a few repeats I hear the wonderful voice of guess who: "Gotta pay your dues if you wanna sing the blues, and you know it don't come easy! no need to shout, or leap about, you can even play them easy!" and I especially like the next part: "Forget about the past and all your sorrows! the future won't last, it will soon be over tomorrow!" I know the song by heart! :D  Ringo is the best for cheering people up! I CAN'T BELIEVE THOSE PEOPLE SAYING THAT RINGO DOESN'T HAVE TALENT!!! PEACE AND LOVE! (say it on his birthday... 7/7/11... 12:00 noon... peace and love...71...) well... not much else... EXCEPT TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL AND I HAD A DREAM THAT MY MOM AND MY SISTER WERE PLAYING "ACROSS THE UNIVERSE" ON A THEREMIN!!!! (theremins are AWESOME!!!) so, SWEATER VEST... AND I'M 4595 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment