Saturday, June 4, 2011

MARVIN THE MARTIAN AND THE BEATLES!!!

TODAY... WAS A DAY... IT WAS ONLY A DAY... YET A DAY... I HAD AN AWESOME DREAM!!! BECAUSE I LISTENED TO THE BEATLES WHILE I FELL ASLEEP!!!! so, I was at my house, and it was just EXACTLY LIKE MY HOUSE, I CAN RECALL THE PLACE OF EVERY SCENE OF IT IN MY HOUSE, so, it was the last day of school after school and when I got home there was like a party and my dad said my friend's dad had some connections, and I'm like "wha?..." and I turn around and THERE. IN MY KITCHEN. COOKING SOME AWESOME TOFU SCRAMBLE THING, WAS PAUL MCCARTNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! (like he is now), and I'm like "P-P-P-PAUL?" and then I forget how he addresses me exactley, something along the lines of "hey *my real name*!" and he acts like he's known me my whole life and hadn't seen me in a long time, kind of like a grandpa, and then he gives me a hug, and I'm, well, speechless! I probably made some strange sounds trying to find something to say... and I finally manage to say "hi Paul!" and I'm kind of dazed, imagine: Paul McCartney is in your kitchen, cooking breakfast for dinner, and gives you a hug. you understand where I'm coming from? I can STILL REMEMBER THE EXACT PLACE HE STOOD. so, then I walk down stairs, and there is A TON OF CELEBRITY PEOPLE OUTSIDE. but I didn't know the names of a single one of them exept Paul. so, then my dad says "there's someone comming later that I think you'll like!" something like that, and in my mind I'm just thinking "RINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RINGO!!!!!!!!!!!! RINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RINGO! RINGO! RINGO STARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" sadly the scene switched, but it's one of those dreams when you know things, and Ringo acted very much like Paul! YOU HAVE NOOOOO IDEA HOW AWESOME THAT WOULD BE IF YOU KNEW THEM AND THEY WOULD LIKE SING TO YOU WHEN THEY CAME OVER UNLESS YOU DO!!!!!! so, then later, I'm with one of my friends and my sister and we're watching The Beatles preform live! (like they were in like 1964, 1965) and we were in Jamaica! and there was this really dangerous gang there standing all around the building and the rows of chairs and the stage and everything! (yeah, happy, right?) and when ever you said the word "fright", they would start chanting "FRIGHT! FRIGHT! FRIGHT!" several times really loudly and then start killing people, and then The Beatles just happen to have that word in one of their songs, and then the gangster guys start chanting, and I get on the stage and I'm like "GET OUT OF HERE!"(this is a dream) and luckily The Beatles make it out safe like everybody else! so afterwards I'm probably someone else and I couldn't control my actions but it was still in the first person, and I walk up to Ringo along with a bunch of little girls and then I just freak and act like some crazy little fan girl and scare Ringo off, and then I'm myself again, and I see this guy with Ringo's nose working at a used car dealership, and I'm like "Ringo?" and he's like "*clears throat* uhh... no Ringo here!" and I could recognize that voice anywhere, so then we go to some restaurant or something (yeah, I know that sounds like a date, but it WASN'T AT ALL. it was like going to dinner with a friend) and then it goes back to the performance, and they look the same as before exept John with the long hair and glasses (because that's how I like him) and then John wants to make fun of the gangsters and starts shouting "FRIGHT! FRIGHT! FRIGHT!" and I start clapping, then everybody does, and it switches scenes again. I'm back at home, and George was sitting on my couch, playing a song he wrote about an ant that lived in a sandwich! (in my dream he was still alive and he looked like he did in 1969ish) so, then I found his sketchbook that he had left in my house that he actually just wrote lyrics in that he thought of, and I saw the original one of the ant and the sandwich in front (apparently it was a very famous song) and then the last thing that happened in the dream was George made himself a sandwich, and just as he put on the top slice I hear "*my real name* time to get up!!" and realize that it was all just a dream, after thinking "WHY DIDN'T I MENTION PAUL AND RINGO ON MY BLOG???", and then "wait- IT WASN'T REAL!!!! ='(! well, later I went to my friends house, and then later my friend's dad (same one with the connections in the dream, who actually dated Ringo's daughter once...) had A LOT OF BEATLES SONGS and I got some on my computah!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, anyways... I AM SOOOO TIRED AND 4584 DAYS OLD!!!!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment