Tuesday, June 28, 2011

INSTANT COMMENTS! numbah nine, numbah nine, numbah nine...

I'M LISTENING TO REVOLUTION NINE IN CONTRAST TO GIVE ME LOVE... INTERESTING... do you like my Ringo? well... I went rafting on the piece of someone's dock we found on our beach... went swimming in my clothes through a long process which is MUCH BETTER THAN A SWIM SUIT... I never actually got on the raft though... just helped to pull it ashore... ALL NIGHT LONG, what does that mean? how interesting... or is it TAKE HIM HOME? there's the "shhh!"... more weird screaming... NUMBAH NINE, NUMBAH NINE.... Paul McCartney IS ALIVE, but this is still... EDUCATIONAL... THAT GIRL IS FREAKING ME OUT! good... almost over- revolution 1! I like all the revolutions... ESPECIALLY REVOLUTION... you say you want a revolution... WELL, ANYWAYS... NO USE MY TYPING ON... day 4607 of my life so far.... OH YES, AND WHEN I UPLOADED MY "JOHN LENNON HAS MADE YOU COOKIES" PICTURE, I GOT TWO INSTANT VIEWS ONE LINKING AND ONE COMMENTING WITHIN 50 MINUETS, AND WHEN I UPLOADED CARTOON RINGO I GOT A COMMENT LIKE WITHIN 2 MINUETS!!! HAPPY FUN TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment