Sunday, June 26, 2011

well, when you really look at it, SNOW WHITE IS RACIST.

yeah... ISN'T SHE CALLED "SNOW WHITE" BECAUSE HER SKIN IS "AS WHITE AS SNOW"? I think I remember that... THAT'S WHAT IT SAID IN THE MOVIE. it's either my mom or my cousins that made me watch that... I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT THAT I CAN REMEMBER... so, I am at a field trip at McDonald's with my school (before school got out), and I get some sort of sticker thing that puts print on fabric... and it's a message, but I forgot what it said... and I put it under the hood of my jacket that I wear everyday, which my sister thought was strange. then I find that my watch was replaced with a gigantic watch and I didn't really like it. then I press the buttons and find that it could do more than my watch- MUCH MUCH MORE- and with only 4 buttons! so, then some how I transported myself to one of the classrooms of my school and then see that a class is going on, but somehow I don't realize that I'm not in that class. or that I don't take that subject at all (my classes are a bit more limited, or were) so, they were doing something with sushi (it was a DREAM) and each member of the class got to try some out of a bowl, only a little bit, but then I START SHOVING ALL OF THE SUSHI AT MY TABLE (which no one else was at luckily) INTO MY MOUTH FOR SOME REASON. then, after eating ALL OF IT except for a few veggies on the side, I realise "whoops! I was NOT supposed to do that and I'm NOT SUPPOSED TO EVEN BE HERE! so, then I get really nervous, and then decide that I need to sneak out of the class into my own using my watch with many other undiscovered unlimitless powers, and accidentally start a video game the SAME WAY I TELEPORTED. that was the problem with the watch- it was complicated, unpredictable, AND DIDN'T COME WITH INSTRUCTIONS. AND I STILL DIDN'T LIKE IT. so I try to get out of the video game (ON A WATCH) but I can't! so some how the dream SOME HOW COMPLETELY switches scenes, and I'm drinking a 1.5 GALLON BOTTLE OF VITAMIN WATER! (and I don't even stop to take a breath) so, then I have to go to the restroom and then my sister and two friends of hers that don't exist in real life just STAND THERE WATCHING ME, so I'm like "uhhh- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" and THEY JUST STAND THERE STARING, WHICH WAS REALLY CREEPING ME OUT! then I walk through the door again, but find that the restroom had 2 doors and the other one led to a person from my school's house (actually 2 people, their siblings) and I think it was their parents bedroom which was really strange, and one was playing with dolls with my sister, and the other was under the covers of his parrent's bed like he was hiding from something, whimpering, which was ODD. VERY ODD. AND I WAS SUDDENLY CARRYING LAUNDRY. so, then I go back through the door, and go through the door I came from to find that it changes every time, then try the other door and it still ended up in their room. then I just appear in a desert in the middle east with a bunch of other people and it was weird because it was also an island and there was little pools of water in it but it was still really dry and hot. then everybody stopped to take a drink in the pools of water but this old guy didn't want any saying grouchily "I don't want any of the water! let the other's drink the day away! it's not like it will go anywhere!" and then the sea suddenly crashes to the shore and inside the clean pools of water, and it mixes EVERYTHING UP into a big soup, like if you had dry cookie mix and an egg in a bowl, set a few gummy bears on top, and add water and start mixing it up, that would be like it if you were a gummy bear. and it was not a very good experience AT ALL, and IT SEEMED LIKE IT WOULD NEVER END! (remember I WAS IN THERE) so, after that, I appear at this fish dock place/ a train station/ an alley in New York City (some how it WAS ALL THREE AT THE SAME TIME) and this guy shows this other guy a toy that looked EXACTLY like a cat, like my cat sippy, exept it stood on it's hind legs, and the toy had strange intelegence and did what you told it. then it turned into ANOTHER person from my class, (you know how dreams change but in the dream you think it's been like that the whole time) and then there was a mentor and his apprentice, and they had some kind of magical occupation, and they were like magic secret agents, and they did all kinds of stuff. so, the aprentice had known the mentor for pretty much his whole life, and was now around 25 or so, and they had these magic wooden dolls that had to do with peoples lives. now, they were supposed to get parts for the dolls. they had a magic net that if you swiped it over peoples faces, you would get small wooden copies (kind of like pictures too) of their facial features like their nose, eyes, etc. and the apprentice wanted to give this a try, so he got onto this balcony thing over everyone's heads, and it looked like everybody was underwater from up above but from there they were just in air as normally, so he swept it back and forth gentally. but one thing about the net: although VERY rare, if you did somehting wrong with the net like use it a little too hard, then sometimes you could knock something loose from below (like a small object from a table) and then it would float up to the surface and appear as a small wooden copy of the item. this was verry rare though. so, finally the apprentice finished and looked at the surface of the water to see if this had happened (even though it was rare it was procedure) and he thought it was okay- exept at the last moment he spotted something. this was embarassing- what would he tell his mentor? well, he scooped the wooden object up with his net and set it in his hands- and stared at it in compleate horror for several minuets. this had NEVER been done before. in his hands lay a small wooden replica of a HUMAN HEAD!  then the feeling turned much worse- there was a face decorated on it- "NOOOOO!" he yelled as loud as he could, because he realised who the face had belonged to- he had knocked the head of his mentor clean off his neck.

depressing, huh? then I soon woke up. it is awfully late now, and i should get to sleep. AND I'M 4605 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment