Friday, June 24, 2011

O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0OVAVAVO0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O[][][][][][][][][][][][]

YEAH, DO YOU LIKE IT, because I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT "IT" IS. I can't think of much... I drew a drawing of a character who I have not yet named... I'M LISTENING TO THE SONG AGAIN THAT I LIKE TO POST WITH... GEORGE!!! GEORGIE GEORGE-GEORGE! i need a picture of George... he is the one Beatle that I haven't successfully completed a drawing of... except for the one with all of them... July 7th is coming up... 12:00 ON 7/7/11 SAY PEACE AND LOVE FOR RINGO! (it's his birthday wish...) I need to finish this up... I LOVE THIS SONG... NEVER WITHOUT YOU... IT'S SO SAD! well... anyways... I don't feel right ending this post right now but I have been threatened... well... anyways... I'm 4603 days old.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment