Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Your mom sucking on a bad lemon.

WHO SAYS THAT. "Death sucking on a bad lemon." WHERE DID THEY GET THAT XD It's even worse if you have a vast knowledge of hard rock songs from the early seventies.

I DO NOT MAKE SENCE TO YOU, If I do, then please contact me at the folowing address:



Well, ALSO I just got a wonderful inspiration for a drawing. I have had this idea for quite some time but the tweeter problem has been cleared up. Tweeter will be feminine. You do not have to know what I mean. Just so I do. The lyrics were confusing first couple of times listening, but I have decided that Tweeter will look like a woman, but may not be. Who knows. And I will not draw the monkey man as a monkey. This will be serious XD
       (I will probably never get to drawing that.)

Also I got an idea for a strange phychedellic image as I was falling asleep one night. It'll be kind of like my photomanipulation with the cows and the oranges and the lemon. This was before I owned Led Zeppelin II. I still consume lemons and lemon flavored food items regularly. DON'T CRITICIZE ME XD I just had a lemon flavored cupcake today, actually about three, and I put chocolate frosting on them. ANYWAYS, there's a grassy hill, unnaturally bright, that generic green sort of color that they put in the cheep free lolipops that you got at the bank and the doctor's as a kid. There will be a cloudy sky, and raindrops. In the center there is a giant eye, a brown eye, with multicolored petals for eyelashes. It will be sitting on the grass behind a glassy pond, and underneath there will be a cut away part of the hill, revealing the dirt, giant worms, and man made tubes. I might put some other objects down there too. Then, in the sky there will be a flying saucer with one of those things on it. I do not know what they are called. They resemble humanoids, they're made of plastic or something, they typically have a smile painted on them and are commonly placed in front of car dealerships to gather attention to a sale or something. They have air blown in them and blow in the wind. One of those.

OH MY BILLY SHEARS- AFTER MUCH SEARCHING (about thirty minuets) AND MUCH WONDERING (days and weeks) I HAVE FOUND WHAT THEY ARE CALLED: INFLATABLE TUBE MEN. Couldn't have done it without Google images.

One of those will be on my UFO.






ANOTHER IDEA FOR DRAWING (these are my non beatle related drawings, if I added those I'd have EVEN MORE typing to do) would be drawing the scene in the book I read for school. I read to kill a mocking bird, THE WHOLE BOOK I was waiting and waiting for them to meet Boo Radley, and SHE DID. IT WAS AWESOME. JUST THAT FEELING OF RELEIF THAT THE THING I WANTED FROM THE FAT BOOK HAPPENED XD I just loved the moment when he asked her if she'd take him home... Reminded me of Emryss, a lonely, timid Emryss, as he can be time to time. Emryss and Mauraine... AH GOT TO GET WRITING AGAIN. WRITE WRITE WRITE. ANYWAYS, THEN THERE'S THE COMMIC I'M DOING, PLENTY OF WORK, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5202 DAYS OLD!!! =D
Then my paper dolls, too XD

No comments:

Post a Comment