Wednesday, February 27, 2013

THAT ISN'T EVEN A WORD.- But according to the dictionary, that is.

You KNOW you want this shirt.

I finished my painting of Freddie today! I will take a picture of it with my poor quality camera that is imbedded in my laptop.
 THIS WAS SO FUN TO PAINT. It's my second painting in acryllics, and I'd say it's my favorite medium. There's so many things that work with the medium- You can paint over things, make them smooth... Very fine detail like the feathers is hard, but other than that, I LOVE IT. Besides the feathers, I did have one other problem with the piece. I COULD NOT RECREATE HIS CHEST HAIR. You can see that his chest is a bit darker, but NOT ENOUGH XD
Well, I'm going to enter this in a contest of some sort now... I might make some finishing touches with colored pencil too... Sadly I don't have my own acryllics, gesso, and whatever that weird plasticy clear stuff was called that I used quite a bit... AH WELL, LOOKS GOOD. PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5217 DAYS OLD!!! =D


















This is here because everybody should receive exposure to George Harrison's magic unibrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment