Wednesday, February 20, 2013

EET THEM. EET THEM GOOD. EET THEM UNTIL THEY AR SOOP.

Vegetables are typically very good for children, until they reach the age -1143, then it's really not necessary.

I really don't know what to say to this fashion, except yes. You probably couldn't pull it off, could you? The mustache really makes the outfit, man. I couldn't even pull this off. Without a Freddie mustache, that is. Though a few other mustaches could pull this off too, I am sure. It really makes me want to know what is written on those two pieces of paper he is holding... It is a song? Is it a letter? Are they blank, ready for Freddie to write and doodle whatever he pleases on them? Where are they now? WHAT ARE THOSE PAPERS?

Well, last night I slept under the counter in my cubby hole. That is what I am calling it, no one object, I can call it what I'd like. If there is a technical name for an empty space under a counter in a hotel room, then there you go. But then it got cold and I couldn't sleep in the middle of the night. It was a drag. Why are you reading this? Do you really care about how I slept last night, or where? DO YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT SOME STRANGE PERSON WITH A FEATHER IN THEIR HAT WHO POSTS DAY AFTER DAY ON THE INTERNET, WHO JUST HAPPENED TO SLEEP IN A CUBBY HOLE? APPERANTLY SPELL CHECK DOSN'T LIKE THE WORD CUBBY! THAT IS HOW I SPELL IT, OKAY! DON'T DISCRIMINATE AGAINST MY CUBBY CULTURE! I say cubby is a word. YEAH. IT IS IF I WANT TO. It is now. I am a revolutionary. Yes. That is what it is. That is what I am. Don't judge, man. Did you judge Freddie when you first looked at this post? Did you think it was wierd that his shorts were pink? Well, maybe he would find your clothes weird. And diversity makes the world go round, and I like yellow. I like Freddie's clothing there, it is colorful and happy. Did it make you happy, deep inside? It should. Can you play pinball? With your sence of smell? Are you a wizard? A pinball wizard? DO YOU LOOK LIKE ROGER DALTREY????

P.S., I am still collecting for the RDNSF (Roger Daltrey Needs a Shirt Fund). Donate now and you can provide a sixty-eight year old Roger Daltrey a fully functional closed shirt for many concerts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment