Friday, February 1, 2013

I'll be a rock 'n' rollin' BAGEL for you

WELL, MY HEAD AND STOMACH ARE UNCONFORTABLE IN UNISON, and I blame my recent consumption of eggs. I have to remember to not eat anything that resembles an omlet... THAT'S A DRAG. On a lighter note, I have formed a serious addiction to the rise and fall of ziggy stardust and the spiders from mars... XD I've seldom been able to sit through a whole album once, but listening to an album repeatedly over a few days... Then there's the traveling wilburys... THEY ARE FANTASTIC =D George got himself a great band... WHOA- TWO GREAT BANDS, CAN'T FORGET THE BEST BAND IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSES EXISTENCE XD Yes, I can sit through Beatle albums easilly. Sometimes Queen albums, NEVER Who albums, because the songs on them sound so similar all the time. I can sit through Ringo's self titled album pretty easilly, I LOVE IT, it is a work of true brilliance. If only all his years were like the early seventies... And the few songs of the sixties... And I can sit through a lot of George's. Band on the run is fine, but other than that, I can't listen to a lot of Paul's albums. And some John albums I can listen to, but I forget which ones, since I got 'em all around the same time... I can listen to Queen II and a Night at the Opera... I can listen to both of the wilburys albums... then, of coarse, Ziggy... And all of the beatle's stuff... In order... Over and over again... Like I have... Over and over again XD Then there's Led Zeppelin, I can listen to most of their albums straight. Maybe even all of them. I have, but which ones would I choose to, I wonder... for some reason I don't care for Led Zeppelin I much, as an album, but I LOVE Led Zeppelin IV, Houses of the Holy, In Through the Out Door, Presence, ETC. Led III is pretty good too. I can't listen to the stone's albums all the way through once, but I only have a few of the early ones, so I can't judge XD I don't really care for Mick Jagger... He's okay... He's a good basis for a joke... His voice is great, but Mick Jagger... Eh, whatever. WHY AM I RAMBLING ON LIKE THIS??? (that is a good song, Ramble On, if you havn't heard it then I am conserned for your mental health) Oh yes, the Rolling Stones magazine's list of top 500 albums. I greatly disaprove and like their choises, but mostly disaprove. They put rap music before night at the opera. That is a crime. I WILL NOW MAKE MY OWN LIST OF BEST ALBUMS, The best of my iPod.

1. Abbey Road
2. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
3. Led Zeppelin IV
4. Revolver
5. A Night at the Opera
6. The White Album
7. The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars
8. Houses of the Holy
9. Queen II
10. Ringo
11. Mind Games
12. Double Fantasy (The Lennon half)
13. Physical Graphiti
14. All Things Must Pass
15. OKAY, after the top three I got lazy and put albums I thought of that I liked on the list, not in order, and there you go. I am not done, I am just VERY TIRED XD well, you have my top three and some of my favorites. PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5191 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment