Friday, February 8, 2013

[INSERT TITLE HERE]

I feel like I should be doing something but I ain't doing anything so I'll just sleep XD Things get hot and cold and then hot and then cold and you want to scream and scream inside words of bitter contradiction and things don't make sence. And you want to do something. But there is nothing to do.
SO I WANT TO SLEEP, and sleep I will XD
And you start wondering about your sanity as it slips away, and you're conscious of this but cannot do anything about it, this crazy person is going on and on and it's all extremely weird and you realize that is you. And your're stuck, you partly are enjoying this and the other half is terrified, you're always terrified of something, the only thing in the whole world you are afraid of- your own mind. You freak out. You can't snap out of it, you can't break free. And then there's the other times when you just want it to be over. But the good times, you don't give a chapstick AND WANT TO SLEEP XD well, peace and love, peace and love, AND I AM NOW 5198 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment