Saturday, February 2, 2013

MULTIPLE FOR ONE.

Well, what game are you playing? Sometimes people ask what I am, then I'd have to ask myself "Who Am I?" I'm not a riddle, so should I have an answer? No, I see life as a mixed up scale. You arn't something. You can be a kind of many things, but not them. Are you the face of your label? How do you label yourself? Are you an omnivore? Are you a reader? Are you maintream? Are you a jock? Are you a man? Are you old? Are you too young? Are you reserved? Are you extroverted? Are you straight? Are you a conservative person? Are you a criminal? Are you a mod, or a rocker? Are you a hipster? Are you emo? Are you popular? Are you a positive impact to society? Are you political? Are you white? Are you a dancer? Are you important? Are you smart? Are you good looking? Are you human? Are you perfect? Are you going slowly and entirely mad?
Are you 100% any of those things, or anything?
Are you normal?
Are you everything?
Are you really anything?



=

WELL, Last night I had a dream where there was this magical book with all these random words in it. If you opened up to a random page in said book and read three words, any objects said in those words would magically appear into existance. So, there was this guy who looked like Brian May who had the book, and he was eating lunch at a sandwich place. There was another guy who sat down next to him and asked the Brian lookalike if he could read him some words from the book. Brian lookalike read three words to him, and one of them just happened to be Freddie Mercury. 80s Freddie magically appeared, with magical purple glittery smoke around him. The guy imeadieatly gave the Brian lookalike a hug and exclaimed "THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE FREDDIE! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" He and Freddie walked off and lived happily ever after.
And I need to get to sleep soon XD And tomorow I'm seeing Rain! The Beatles tribute band! That will be super extra far out! WELL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5192 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment