Thursday, February 14, 2013

Efooop loops.

TOOOOOOLO AEGHA ATTANIA MAK AL'OLO. YUGATANIA UPGATAINS MOOPISH FLIPAH. SIPER PATTAN DRID OLO, QUEI AM EPIAH. GIBBI LA TIBBON, RIN YANNING. PED IP ZIPPENGER, MAC'D TEEPED GHANNING. TEP ADID. NALAD SIP AGATHENED. NAPAH ADIRAIN. API'AP TOLOISH DREEDING.

Someone please tell me what that means XD
Today deserves a Lennon, and Ono, and a Bowie.
When I first saw this I was shocked for some reason, whenever I see completely separate artists in a picture together (Eg. George harrison and Robert Plant, though they probably havn't been in a picture together) I always get that feeling, a feeling like wait- They existed in the same world, at the same time. David Bowie looked young when John Lennon was just beginning to age... Ah, just blows your mind. Then there's Yoko, who basically looked exactly the same until the late seventies. But I love this picture. I love it so much. Like the picture of Ringo and David Bowie, except that seems somehow more likely then this. And this one's just beutiful. I don't know why, but it's beutiful. There's another picture I'd like to show you, proving that there's actually some people with culture and taste on the internet, along with some genius.

Yes. Just yes. I love this so much XD It's singles awareness day (and valentines day) so I'll express my love for this picture XD I just found it about thirty seconds ago and it works so well.









But it's valentines day, so here you go, a picture of my FAVORITE DRUMMER IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD.
PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5204 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment