Monday, February 18, 2013

Dialouge diddn't appear until the 582nd page.

Well, I just ate an orange. Oranges are a common part of my daily diet, along with yoghurt and cliff bars, and sadly, the sorry excuse for school lunches the government pushes on us all at some point in our lives. On a lighter note, IT IS COPPERNICUS' 540TH BIRTHDAY! He's older than Ringo! Look at that. In fact he's so old that I can't calculate his exact age with my normal age calculator. I can estimate that he is 197,235 days old, but the calendar could of been different back then, before him EVERYONE THOUGHT THE SUN REVOLVED AROUND THE EARTH. Imagine, how different lives would be if that was still asumed to be true. I bet Brian May is celebrating his birthday.
And also, something I epically failed to notice until now, IT IS YOKO ONO'S BIRTHDAY TOO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOKO!
She's 80 today, THAT'S OLDER THAN RINGO TOO! Yes, I always have to point that out, it's a tradition whenever someone is older than Ringo. I also have the spongebob human drawing!



Here's part of it, turning out nice XD

















And to conclude this post, here is Yoko Ono, Ringo Starr and Olivia Harrison, fairly recent picture, Yoko dressed uniquely as always, AND RINGO IS FINALLY TALLER THAN SOMEONE! I think he's taller than Olivia too, this is a rare occurrence in history. WELL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5208 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment