Monday, February 25, 2013

HAPPY FAKE BIRTHDAY GEORGE! =D

OH YES, MY DRAWING. SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HIS FACE, BUT OH WELL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE!











I found that unsatisfactory, so I decided to work on the shading and shape of his face. This is where I'm at now:
OH YEAH. GEORGEIFIED. His chin was unnaturally long and his mustache was the wrong shape... His chin/jawline shading was off, his nose shading, and expecially his lip shading needed work... I did a bit with his eyes, and with this quality of picture, you can hardly see ANY improvement XD but it's there. He's Georgeified. Well, HAPPY (fake, but usually celebrated on this day) BIRTHDAY GEORGE! He'd be 70 by 11:47 of last night... Well, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5215 DAYS OLD!!! =D

GOJ HARRISON STYLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment