Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I'm glad that people arn't computers. What if people had die buttons?

WELL, TODAY I HURT MY FACE. About 150 seconds ago, after running into a large object with a metal circle on it. I also got further on my picture of Freddie Mercury! It is going well. I also have chubber. I also had a dream last night, but I forgot what it was. I remembered it as well as my dream last night, all I remember of that was a role play character of mine was wearing cool pants. STOOOOOOOOOOFAEPELIAOISF

Yes.
Just that.

CAN ONE TRUELY BE ORIGINAL IN THIS WORLD? Ah, it takes more then that my friend, revert to a state when you can- Don't make EVERY SINGLE THING look like ANOTHER THING which inturn resembles ANOTHER THING until it all becomes the same thing. Borow some unique tequniques until you can weild them well, then build on that, taking everything you like, then throw them all in togehter and there you go. Make soemthing new.

On another note, I do not have much to say XD
I just read a bunch of quotes... JIMERCURY... AH SO SAD AND SO SWEET... I like it. I was going to draw a picture of them for valentines day along with my other favorite shippings (I ship cannon, ESPECIALLY with people who actually have lived at some point XD Things like McLennon just make me sick... Paul and Linda, John and Yoko, George and Olivia, Ringo and Barbara (though I do like Maurine too) Jim and Freddie =D)
Well, ANYWAYS, I SHOULD SLEEP. PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5203 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment