Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Tangled up in blue...

This is one of those days where I name the post the title of a song I like, a song that dosn't necessarilly have to do with the rest of the post.

I got to paint today, it was nice. And I've finally found my pen to my wacom tablet, and I think I'll finish my instrument paper doll thing tomorrow... ABOUT TIME XD
This is as far as I've gotten over the past couple of months, off and on, drawn out... When it comes to instruments, I need ACCURACY XD I had to slim the epiphone and the gretch down so they'd fit. Man, those fat guitars must be hard on your shoulders XD And I have found something else, something very disturbing...
There is something very wRONg about this. HA HA, AWFUL PUN. But really, the Harry Potter one was fine, but Ron's face just creeps me out XD What posessed someone to do this? The real problem is, with all their skill they didn't really smooth out the contrast between the hair and the background. The fact that I'm critiquing this explains the nothingness of my day XD Well, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5196 DAYS OLD!!! =D

Ron Weasley + glamrock makeup ≠ Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment