Saturday, February 23, 2013

900°

IT IS MY 900TH POST!!! I thought it was impressive when I had 25 XD LOOK AT THIS:
This image came to me when I was half asleep one night... Like a vision or something, those happen sometimes XD Must be an artist thing... So, I got some images and did a cologe of some sort to recreate it- IT LOOKS ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE IT! I'd say exactly, but there probably was some SLIGHT differences. Anyways, THERE YOU GO.
Also I had a couple of dreams last night... The one I remember was one of the strangest concepts I have ever expirienced- NEVER in all internet history has there been this fandom shipping- It was a romantic tragedy starring BOB DYLAN AND FREDDIE MERCURY. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY SUBCONTIOUS MIND? XD Yes, it seemed really sweet in my dream, but now- I just have no comment. I was listening to You Don't Fool Me- I cracked up at  "You don't fool me, those pretty eyes, that sexy smile, you don't fool me" From now on this face will be the one seen in my mind at those lyrics
JUST WHY? Where do my dreams get these ideas? I really have no idea.
I don't know if I want to know. The really weird thing was that Bob Dylan acted more feminine than FREDDIE.
Well, that is all, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5213 DAYS OLD!!! =D

AND THIS IS POST #900.

No comments:

Post a Comment