Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Turned out nice again

AND THEN I NEVER PORTRAYED HIM EATING THE BREAD, OR DIPPING IT IN THE SOUP. The End.

"Well, you are probably wondering what the bloody CHEESE FROM A CAN I'm talking about, but I will only give it to you if you find the secret word. Record yourself saying this post, then put it backwards and listen very very hard. You might find the hidden secrets of the universe, or even your lost car keys."

Yes you. You special being. Because I'm not a Homo Sapiens. I am Homo Superior.
REALLY?

Do you think I'd be typing this out, posting it on the internet, then going to sleep, only to get up at 6:49 like every boring weekday? I think not.

Holy toothpaste in YOUR MOM'S LEFT SOCK- It is late. For me. I will sleep soon. Only after you listen to this: Http//www.iefwehraorhweohr.Johnlennonknowswhereyoulive.fat

Beutiful, isn't it? You know what it is the sound of?

Well, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5216 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment