Monday, June 17, 2013

What is your favorite finger, and what color is it? What color is it now? Has it changed in the time you've read these questions, because if it did, I'd be worried.

Well, today I mostly finished Donatello's shoes, and started his hand. I havn't been successful on that XD and with sleeping 13 hours a day, the days seem to be shorter. YES. ROUGHLY FOUR HOURS SHORTER, TO BE EXACT. AND LOVING IT.
I had a dream last night about this rock band from the early 70s, and they all had hair nearly down to their feet, except for the drummer, who sadly met with a tragic accident in the early 80s, causing them to break up. They were a lot like Led Zeppelin, except different.
I look at pictures of fat cats when I'm bored.
Confession of the day XD
Well. THAT IS ALL.
HAVE FUN WITH YOUR CUCUMBERS AND WHATEVER YOU KEEP IN YOUR REFRIGERATOR. Like cheese. Cheese requires refrigeration. MOST OF THE TIME...

No comments:

Post a Comment