Tuesday, June 11, 2013

COCONUT JELLYBEANS.

As the road jumped once, I heard the cars laughing. I could tell- they were laughing at me. I felt scared, and all of a sudden I was very small... The red and white clad children passed through the halls as someone seemed to whisper in my ear. I turned, and it was just a shadow of the trees, and a glimpse of nothing. Still, the vision shook. Everything should be wonderful, hair gently blowing in the breeze. But I was far too small.

I opened this, and that's what was typed there. Don't ask me XD It's not dreadfully boring, so I'll keep it there. UGH I'VE GOT HAND CRAMPS. I made an armature. My sculpture (I'm calling it that- doll sounded too weird. But essentially, an art doll.) will be posable, with clay for the hands, feet (boots), neck and head. Then I might get some hair. I don't know XD THUMB CRAMPS. TRYING TO FIX THE ARMATURE. SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH THE LOLLIPOP STICKS I'M USING.

OH YES, And tomorrow is the last day of school. Do you know what that means? HAPPY FUN TIME. Then I can burn all my ex-homework. OH YEAH. PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5321 DAYS OLD!!! =D
The beginnings of my 70s Martian. YEAH.

OH YEAH- I ALMOST FORGOT. I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT, About space llamas. You see, it was with my Martian Donatello, returning to his civilization, except when he came back everything was so earth like. So he excaped to the country side, watching these creatures. On one side of a brick wall in the middle of a field there were a bunch of carnivourous sheep- they looked like our sheep, except smaller, and they were vicious creatures. On the other side, there were these small, cat sized Llamas who would eat the grasses (which is inacurate, since the groundcover is primarily moss in my martian world) and would get shaved for their wooly fur. There were also cylindrical pigs, who wore eye makeup. But that's all I remember XD

No comments:

Post a Comment