Saturday, June 8, 2013

Have you noticed the lack of good old fashioned SOCK CATS? My cat friend thinks she's a sock, spends hours in my sock box.

Today I had coffee. Something I tend not to do very often. And I wore a vest again. I looked pretty classy, that and my classic teased metal hair look. Should of worn a tie. That would of been great. That and giant fake sideburns, but WE CAN'T HAVE EVERYTHING.
But I like my plant hair. Plant hair is good. If my hair didn't look like this I'd chop it off, but no. It looks too good for that. Perfect for the 70s rocker style. I think I need to find a way to mess it up nicer, though. I'm talking about my hair again. WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT MY HAIR? But hair is a nice thing. All sorts of it.
ANYWAYS, I've gotten hungry again. That happens a lot. And I'm tired. Up too late... MAN.
I think this all started when I noticed that my id picture on deviant art was so out of date. From the summer after 7th grade. I LOOK SO YOUNG IN THAT PICTURE. It's misleading. I want to take a new one. I need to name my guitar... My guitar needs a nice name... MY SHIRT HAS BEEN BACKWARDS, ALL THIS TIME. That explains a lot. I'm hungry. THIS POST HAS BEEN USELESS, Except to tell you that in my dream last night I had a Bob Dylan plush doll. It was one of those things where you're not sure if you would call it creepy or awesome. And later I was David Bowie, and I did concerts at little kid's birthday parties. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment