Friday, June 28, 2013

I will now use gender neutral pronouns.

This issue first arose for me when I decided that my race of Martians wouldn't have gender specific pronouns. Their culture was very different than ours, and it seemed like a good idea. Why have pronouns be specific to gender, of all things? If gender roles are equal- There is no need. If you need to distinguish, why not do it from children to adults? I don't know. You don't need specific pronouns.
That's why I won't use them. I'm still not sure if I'm going to use the common Zie Hir, the Ne Nem Ner (not common, but sounds better), or Ey Em Eir, etc. That one would probably easiest to understand for people who haddn't heard of it. Well, for now, I'll try out Ne, Nem, Ner, Nir, Nirs, Nemself. I like that one. I'd like to be reffered to as that, so I'll give it a go.
In literature, though, I'll stick to traditional means.
YAY. I just had some tapioca pudding. Pudding is good.
I also got some doughnuts, but I'm not eating it yet. YEAH.
I need to give this some content. Fill it up.
Like orange juice
THIS IS THE BEST PICTURE I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET:
LOOK AT THIS TUBBY KITTIEPIES. SO TUBBY. I CANNOT STOP LOOKING AT IT- THE BEST HOVERCAT EVER. CHUBBICAT.

Okay, that cat is too distracting. THAT IS ALL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5338 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment