Sunday, June 9, 2013

Spits a flamily in two, puts steeple on beets

I just discovered the wonders of an empty room. Also the wonders of not having any more math homework. I will NEVER have any more Honors Algebra 2 homework. Ever. I feel pretty ecstatic about that. I took a picture of my face when I realised that, so I could capture the triumphant memory in pixels that could very well out last my lifetime. I never noticed how strange my teeth were. MAYBE I DO HAVE HOPE XD
All the good glamrock singers from the 70s had bad teeth, and the best voices. And they made it work. But my face is pretty weird enough as it is. Nobody should want a normal face. Abnormal is fun, if you disregard all the abnormally negative things along the way. And I can hear my keyboard echoing, and it's making me want to poke a fork in the left side of my head. I've never had that urge before, but I really want to take a really sharp fork, and lodge the four metal prongs into the left side of my cranium. Not so it would hurt me, no, don't get me wrong, I just want to do it somehow. Feel it be cold on the side of the head, and push it in a bit. That's what the sound makes me want to do. And I'm getting a neck cramp. That tends to happen. I don't think the neck cramp is related, though, or else I'd probably be running about by now, throwing things and hyperventilating  then in a touch of logic making sure I don't throw the parmesan  making sure the cheese doesn't touch the floor. Scribbling it's name on my hand, trying to find the identity of whatever is there. It's like a different aspect of the brain, I don't know. A persona, but in a darker sense  In the lighter sence, it can be good. I like personas. I want to dress up as a different person and pretend I'm someone else, then come home and be the original. Like playing pretend, I guess, except evolved. BUNBURYING XD I've given myself names before, some don't have names, some do, I guess.
SPEAKING OF PERSONAS... This is the best commercial I have ever seen in my LIFE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4ntPakNhZM
It makes me want to purchase a set of Bowies, and watch them rome around my house XD
I've probably watched it at least 12 times, repeatedly.
I'm serious XD As serious as I am about whole grain bread and adam's peanut butter.
So dead serious, that I'm breathing, right now. Alive.
YEAH. And I intend to keep on breathing for the next few decades. Maybe even around a century. Who knows? I wouldn't say I intend to, but really, I intend not not to. I don't intend not to, there you go. I do intend to live, thank you very much.
I also intend to get a wider brimmed fedora.
Like this guy.
And this guy, too.


BUT BESIDES THAT,
I just drew this, to show you my face of victory.
OH YEAH. PRODUCT OF BOREDOM. AND LEMON LENNON GLASSES.
It was a quick sketch, but does have good composition to it, now that I look at it. The hand. I like the hand. It's just a shape, interrupting the rest. I like that, I can dig that.

I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING: What do you call a british fat guys who sit and watch television all day?

TELETUBBIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment