Friday, June 7, 2013

I'll Be One of Those People

Well, today was the last Friday of Oppression school my freshman year. I'm pretty happy about that. Just have to finish my homework, and by my standards, it's all over. In a good way. In a fantastic way. In a sweet, beautiful  happy way that inspires tears of joy if you're emotional enough. I, on the other hand, have only had tears come to my eyes because of allergies and dry contact lenses. As in right now. At least that's what I'm thinking. Got to get new contacts  ANYWAYS, Now I only have finals. I'm a good test taker, always have been since I was a small child. Tests arn't that big of a deal, except for my science one... My science teacher is being a drag. JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO RETIRE DOSN'T MEAN YOU CAN SLACK ON GRADING MY QUIZ XD I don't blame her though. I slacked on taking the quiz in the first place XD
I've been thinking of introducing myself diferently, as an expiriment of some sort.
Like in a theatrical sort of way, except a bit more serious. Almost in a diplomatic sort of way, except more personal. Yet not entirely permanent, either.
I considered names from Tom(my/mas) to Bill to Richard to Nick to Alexzander to something like ALGERNON OR VINCENZO of all things, and think I've settled on Keith Wilde. I kind of like it. I'll try it on for size in my brain for a few days, see if it fits, see if it suits my fantasies and my liking. That, and I'll need to do something with my hair. But that does have nothing to do with the artifical name change XD
Because I want it to look more like this, ALMOST THERE OF COARSE, just need to maybe cut off a couple inches, maybe trim it more in the very front. I'll experiment a bit without trimming it all... MAYBE. Or just grow it out for a few more years and end up like the next picture.

But whatever happens, I'll try all my might to make it not end up like this. I'm sorry, BUT NO XD NOT HAPPENING. But for the first time in a few years, I'm considering cutting it A TINY BIT. It's not as good at the top as I'd like it to be, going flat. I don't usually care about these things, BUT IT'S STARTING TO LOSE IT'S PLANTISH GLOW. Maybe just trim an inch in the front to start.
Okay, just trimmed mine a bit. JUST HAVE TO WAIT TO LET IT DRY. Then I'll see if I need to do more or not. I like hair. Hair is groovy. Everybody should grow big hair if they can. The buzz cut should be illegal. Seriously, think of how much good hair is lost to such a thing XD But do what you must, man. More people should have more hair, though. And Dylan hair. Dylan hair is pretty cool too. Look at Bob Dylan's hair any time in the 60s, and he makes it work. Man, people need more hair like that. That, and there's a lack of good old fashioned mustaches, but whatever. Start small XD ENOUGH OF MY HAIR RANTS. What should I post about? I NEED SOMETHING.
IKRA.
Actually, it's spelled Ikura. Yeah.
EAT NO COWS, OR YOUR FRIENDS, OR YOUR GRANDMOTHERS, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5317 DAYS OOLD!!! =D
I misspelled old.

No comments:

Post a Comment