Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I LIKE PIE AS MUCH AS I HAVE TWO NOSTRILS.

Well, today was a goodish day. I got stuff done. But I need to sleep
Day after day, they tell me I can go
They tell me I can blow
To the far side of town...
So I told them that...
SONG. THAT SOMEONE WROTE. THAT PROBABLY NO ONE HAS HEARD ABOUT EXCEPT THE SELECT THOUSANDS, POSSIBLY AND MOST LIKELY MILLIONS.
THE YEAR OF THE DIAMOND DOGS.
I am so tired, man. And tomorrow is the last Thursday of the school year. That's a happy fact. And I'm almost done with my wilburies.
My second paternal great uncle died of applying a topical solution to the left nostril. Little did he know, but it was meant for ostriches, not for human use.
My computer is happy today. I cleaned out its extra programs and ran disk utility. It is running fast. Happily so. I think I will restart it more regularly, too. YEAH.
Nothing like Roger and Freddie in 1984 XD

No comments:

Post a Comment