Sunday, June 2, 2013

REVOLUTION #999

I was going to say I didn't do a lot to day, but I guess I did. This drawing is going okay, I got about a quarter of the shading done in a few hours, I was tired today though. And I'm hungry AGAIN. MEH. Anyways, I got drawing and writing done, which is always good. I'm listening to my early 70s playlist for that reason. Most of my music is from the early 70s, opposed to the other half decades. The second would probably be late 60s. Anyways, I got 767 words done in about an hour and a half for Starman (that's what I've decided to call my story about my Martian-Englishman, or Un-native Earthling. Then he goes back. YEAH. FUTURE OF RETROFUTURISM. Add a little sci-fi, and THERE YOU GO.) That gives me 4056 words in total. Not bad for the time I've been doing it in. If I did 767 words each hour and a half and did an hour and a half every day for a month, I'd have 23010 or 23777 words, except if it were February  which it would be 21476 words for any year except a leap year, which then it would be 22243. That's nice. If I had 120000 words in the end, it would take me about 235 hours to write. That's about 156 days like these. GROOVY. But that's just math. Math is math. WAIT- THAT WOULD BE FOR ABOUT 600 PAGES- Okay, cut those all in half, give or take. THAT WOULD BE FAR OUT. About 78 days like these. It would take me the summer, give or take, to complete. NOT TOO BAD =D I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. BUT HUNGRY. TERRIBLY SO. SO, I think I will stop this 999th post to eat something. PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5312 DAYS OLD!!! =D
WHAT- I JUST LOOKED AT A WORD THAT I MISSPELLED AND FOUND OUT THAT FEBRUARY HAS AN R AFTER THE B. WHAT? FebRuary? WHAT? MIND BLOWN. I did not learn that in first grade, man. I've learned TONS OF THINGS TODAY, MAN! And things I will actually use in life, like cel shading and efficient ways to write books. The things I want to do with my life. BETTER THAN SCHOOL, MAN XD SELF EDUCATION. I LOVE THE INTERNET.

No comments:

Post a Comment