Wednesday, June 12, 2013

MEGAMULLET

Here's my plans for donatello. The colors got messed up, though. His hair is orange, and his clothes are mainly red, blue, and a cream color. COOLSAUCE. He's going to be a pretty doll ART FIGURE =D (I'm far too butch for a doll XD)
I'm pretty much finished with the armature... Soon I'll be doing the clay once I get it. I don't know how I'll do his clothes though... He's going to be just under 12". 1:6 scale. I had a dream last night where someone kept on quoting shakespeare and another couldn't pronounce Renoir. There was more to this dream, I assure you. I just can't recall it. OH YES, AND TODAY HAS LIBERATED ME. I HAVE NO MORE LEARNING FROM THE GOVERNMENT'S PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM FOR THREE MONTHS. That is a cause of happiness. I also preordered The Fifth Beatle graphic novel. It will be groovy. WELL, THAT IS ALL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5322 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment