Friday, June 14, 2013

Listening to Tommy.



 DONATELLO'S HEAD IS ALMOST DONE. Freaky looking thing, isn't he? (Well, us both XD) But he'll look prettier with hair. And paint on his face. But I meant for him to be strange. And, in the background  you can see my Spongebob calendar  circa 2010. It's been taped there, same page since September 2011 XD Just another ear... And I'll have to fix the one he has... Then I'll do his hands and his boots, then wait for his hair to come in the mail. Then I'll root the hair in, bake 'im, and then put some stuffing around him, SOME HOW XD
Extra, extra, read all about it- The pinball wizard and the miracle cure!
I love this album. I just got it, and I love it. I love it so much. It's one of those albums... The story... One of those things you can some how relate to-
HOLY ROCKY STRATOCASTER A GIANT FLY LANDED ON ME. I've never seen one that big. GROOVY. It looks a bit lost in my room. Like Chubber earlier. She tried eating my Led Zeppelin tablature. And speaking of tabs, there are too many tabs on my browser.
Too many tutorials.
All my research.
Research for things I aspire to do,
All for something.
Someday.
Will they be compleated?
I try not to mind, either way.


No comments:

Post a Comment