Monday, March 19, 2012

when you're stuff aint apreciated, you either strike out or do it alone. it all depends on the size of your head. then someday in a blink of a heavenly eye we'll all be dead. we'll all die, look at the all the lonely people while you can, because tomorow they'll be dead.

don't worry, I'm fine people, just having some rather profound thoughts, whatever that means... the word, I do not define words like some people, I make hand motions and then either cast my face down or make some odd smile along with stranger laughter. I do like to laugh, it erases the pain of the years, and erasers can be quite helpful, but then again can cause misfortune. I'm speaking not from influence, not from the mind, but from the soul and experiences from this crazy little journey we call life. half of me wants to break out in hysterical laughter while the other half feels like screaming and crying, no reason, I kinda just want to yell. don't do prescription drugs people, they do things to you. but that stuff was there before that, so... yeah... I'm deep inside and outside, if I looked around in a factual and logical manner I might loose it, like a small delicate sliver of ice or the last piece of snow in the hands of a school kid, the rare snow that caused a brief break from educational places, tricking faces, unsure paces of where they're really going to. don't let it happen to you.
I say hold on tight but still let go,
it may seem painful but if you don't you don't know
just listen to what I say, even if this mortal world won't tell you so
hold on tight but still let go.

learn to give up what's inside
after all people feel better when they got nothing to hide
keep it up, that outer shell, with your cool stride,
thinking it better that you not have tried
after all you could of died
 I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT WAS.  YOU DOWN? HAPPINESS, CAN YOU DIG IT? I dig it, man. Groovy. WELL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, I AM NOW THE AGE OF 4872 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment