Thursday, March 29, 2012

DON KNOTTS.

I HAVE BEEN WATCHIN THIS GUY! YESH! and I have had a new inspiration, I am doin the sketches for it. YES, SKETCHES, SOMETHING I DON'T JUST DIVE INTO! this'll be great... I don't know if I'll do it digital or traditional... well, I am really tired, even at this hour... OH AND LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM where I went to disneyworld and it was like christmas time and when I got there RINGO WAS DRIVING A TOUR BUS! YEAH! AND I GOT A RINGO STUFFED ANIMAL- or a stuffed Ringo, but that sounds like one of those weird things when... I forget what it's called... I HAVE ONE OF A PIRRANA! well, not me personally... i think I just saw it around somewhere... well, ANYWAYS, then my sister bought this purse with sparkly metal leters saying "MSG" and I was like "Why does your purse say MSG?" she said "It's my innitials!" and I was like "Uh, no it isn't..." and that was kind of wierd... and then at the end there was this really fancy smoothie/milkshake place and I got a mint one with blackberry ice, they had flavored ice there which is pretty genius actually... although I wouldn't get mint... or blackberry... AH, WELL, OH YEAH! and Ringo sold these hats with big spikes coming out of them so when the sun was out it would be like a sundial! except you would be the only one who couldn't see it... and the directions would change... well, it was a good idea! OH AND in my dream I invented this device from materials I found in a cereal box that could charge your ipod and serve as headphones at the same time, and you would just turn the handle on it and you wouldn't have to plug it in to any power sourse! AND I AM NOW 4882 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment