Tuesday, March 6, 2012

this was the productivity of me day XD

 LOVELY, I KNOW. XD XD XD well... workin on me 100th for dA and, well, I AM TOO LAZY TO POST SO I'LL JUST RE POST WHAT I SAID IN ME JOURNAL.

I had a dream about dA! like that would ever happen XD- OKAY, so in me dream I was typing to someone, ironically about the dream I had in the dream, and it reminded me of a movie, one I haddn't seen but had heard of, and I was going to link to a writing about it and a picture for some reason but some how I managed to post them instead, and I tried to remove it but hundreds of people caught it and thought it was art theft but I tried to tell them it was an accident, and then me account was immediately banned. FOREVER. Like that would ever happen... ah, it did for about 2.5 months if you remember, but that was only for me age... AND NOW I HAVE PROOF OF BEING LEGAL ON WEBSITES! yay. OH, and also for some reason then what happened is I was in Antarctica, and it wasn't too cold there just was a lot of ice out side, but when you went under a covered area it was fine, and my cousin once removed had all these cds that I liked (quite random, but not at all inaccurate, I'm sure!) and he showed me that if you put the CDs in soapy water and rubbed your finger on one and stuck that finger into the USB port on a computer you could possibly get the data! sometimes it didn't work though if the data got rubbed off or something... I think there was an Eskimo guy there too... quite odd... WHY AM I TYPING ME DREAMS ON HERE? THIS IS NOT MY BLOG... weird... AH, WELL! as I would say on me blog- AND I'M 4859 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment