Sunday, March 11, 2012

okays

I HAD 2 DREAMS LAST NIGHT! Okay, so the first dream I had I was at a camp and I kept on walking down a long trail, it was first kinda bright but got darker, I was walking with a few other people, we were at different paces so I saw them at different times. it seemed to last forever until it got damp and slippery and the property ended, and I asked the others why, because all around it seemed to go on forever and then they said that the owner's daughter had problems with damp conditions, I forgot how or why... so, I went on and there was an amazing amusement park like Disneyland, except with an Indian influence and was all painted gold. it was shut down because the girl was apparently famous and her and her boyfriend wouldn't go because it had some sort of dampness. I thought the whole thing was ridiculous. all sorts of things like that started happening all over the world for some reason and people started to protest, and people started talking. I turned on the tv and there was John Lennon and George Harrison there, talking about it! so, then later Paul McCartney was even there, and wrote a very odd song about it... I decided to go there to see if any other people showed up, and soon enough, Ringo Starr was there!!! so I was kind of freaking out, trying to stay calm and then along with me there were all these small children. he shook all our hands except in my dream the custom was instead to touch fingers. so, he started talking, while all the children colored with crayons, me listening intently. then I got this strange instrument that made the most wonderful sound and the lower you put it the lower the sound was. I can't remember anything after that except the next dream.
I was impersonating someone in my sisters tv show for some reason, which didn't last long in the dream and then later I was applying for some school with all these weird questions on the application, things that I should of said no to but I said yes. walking in there was a long descending metal spiral staircase that I was walking down and the people walking by were all so odd. most were hippies, which made me think I was finally in the right kind of place (I am quite the hippie type, as you know). then towards the end there were girls with several arms, all odd colors. the last one I can remember clearly, she had nine arms, she was a deep blue like the night sky with small white stars all over her skin, except for one of her hands which was painted bright red and was held out. I walked past and later found myself in a pool, with all these other people and famous people too. (I don't think they existed in real life, but then again I wouldn't know) there was also this cake. I was suspicious about its contence, and later one of them said "There's something very strong in that cake" I kept on eating it, but I started to think it had some sort of drug in it or something. then the water started turning colors. first it turned a bright yellow, and someone thought I did something, but I didn't know how i would turn the water bright yellow. then it turned bright red like fresh blood, and they thought it was me again, but it wasn't. then it turned a bright turquoise blue and was glowing and everything else was black and they still thought it was me, but I didn't know how I would do that. later I got to a cabin I would stay in for a while a long with a few room mates and I found that the cake had a large amount of alcohol in it. I think that was it. OKAYS, THAT WAS IT. I didn't do much today... OH I WATCHED HELP! AND ATE CHEESE FONDUE! AND I'M 4864 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment