Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I HAVE A BREATHING BAG FULL OF FAT IN FRONT OF ME. I bet you don't have a sippiepies as fat as this one, man.

I DECIDED TO GET THIS OVER WITH XD it was just an outline before, I got a comment on it saying "this is so mean but so funny at the same time!" with a smiley face =D

I wonder what it would be like if Zak Starkey actually saw this... NO OFFENCE INTENDED!!!!!!

okays

I had a dream last night... about 2 people who kept on being interrupted constantly and it was kind of disappointing... what they were doing, I can't say, although I do remember. it really reminded me of something... ah, ya wouldn't know. I really ought ta write this stuff down... I just did write down about 6 pages of something... I think I'll edit it... yeah, Liten wouldn't really... nah, that just didn't sound like him, that was just kinda weird, but that's self critizism for ya. and it was kind of one of those ones.... oh I get it now... nah, that's not goin on this blog just yet now. BACK TO ME DREAM- so, one of the interruptions I actually was visiting this place, the dream was in the 3rd person so it was like I was watching it but now I was actually there... their relatives were visiting to (only AFTER the dream I realised they were realated... OH DID I EVER TELL YOU ABOUT MY ADOPTED UNCLE SKIPPY BUT I CALLED HIM SKIPP? he was in me dream once and he was AWESOME!!!) and they had these freakishly giant and obnoxious 3 year olds and a few small but ferocious and obnoxious dogs running around and one of the dogs knocked over a base guitar, a very nice base guitar, and a few of it's strings snapped. I picked it up carefully and started playing the remaining strings (I think only 2 were broken, one of the others was almost broken) and I'd never played the base before, as real life, but I figured it wasn't very different from me regular electric guitar at home, and I got some sort of base line going, and later one of the people I mentioned earlier, I think he was my RP character Uncle Albert, he was very simaler but those kinds of people appear in my dreams a lot. anyways, he found his sock in the lawn, random I know, and he set it on his bed and the sock was so dirty from the dogs that it got dust and dirt and mud and even jaw bones of dogs and cats all over the bed. strange. it was a brown sock, kind of short and wasn't exaclty foot shaped now that I think of it... but it stretched I guess. I dunno. he also had this black thing that looked like a combination of a bottle and a bisycle pump and contained some sort of beverage, but I forgot what it was... that dream caused me to sleep through me alarm... AH, WELL, I AM NOW 4866 DAYS OLD!!!
OKAYS, DID I EVER TELL YOU ABOUT MY FEAR OF THE REPETITION OF THE NUMBER 6? I THINK IT'S TURNING INTO A IRRATIONAL PHOBIA... OKAY I'M SCARED NOW... GOOD NIGHT CHILDREN, I NEED TO CLOSE THE LID OF MY LAPTOP BEFORE I SCREAM- I'M CRINGING RIGHT NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment