Saturday, March 3, 2012

Now I post, my one and only current preperation for bed, but with a strange peace of mind, used to be common and taken for granted but now seems ever so elusive... I wonder why... I guess weekends are very quite nice, I get to foucus on things of importance, not quite foucus though... once you get passed the dramatic change of sleeping hours, for me as much as a 6 hour difference, which usually leaves me cloudy and half insane until I finally get used to it, which came quickly for me this time, maybe at about 1500 hours... but I wouldn't know, I only get the time when staring at the clock waiting, longing for my next class in school to either get close to lunch or get out. I do not sit well, the only time I do is when I get to express my creativity and soulful thoughts far from the shallow facts of this mortal material world, like I am doing right now. quite peaceful, I do like it very much.

what did I do today... I'm drawing a picture... like always... I got McCartney, the album! and Help! the movie! so I can watch it! =D I should be getting to sleep... AND I AM NOW 4856 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment