Thursday, March 15, 2012

I got a fine 16 hours of sleep

'ello, I received me new colored pencils! they make things look so real... I had 3 dreams last night, the first I don't remember... the second was about Eugene Meltsner and some other person trying to save some bird from evil people... I also first made a bunch of RP characters with black hair and black eyes and then at the end made a bunch with orangish red hair and blue eyes... I also went to this fancy store... Now the second was about these miniature plastic people who could turn into cubes... kind of like toys but they wern't, I owned one of them (not exactly, I just carried him around when he needed transportation, it wasn't common that humans and them would communicate too much, they could only talk to each other, but I could understand him by gestures and stuff, and I could talk to him.) it started out when he was working at his job and he stopped some evil guy or something and then he went to this place where he was meeting others of his kind and some new ones came and he saw all the different  groups of colors, they were all a variety of colors like designer colors, and each color defined some sort of types of them, I remember he was talking to some yellow ones and blue ones, and he was pure white. he'd never met another of his color, light colors yes, but never one that was pure white. he didn't get out too much though so he didn't know too much, he was kind of shy and very quiet, so he didn't know where to find anyone of his color. he ended up asking someone he knew for a long time, a relative or something, and he found out that he was the last of his color. there was another one, but she got trapped in some sort of volcano. eventually he found out that she was trapped in Mount Rushmore, Theodore Roosevelt's nose, although I don't even know if mount rushmore has his face on it... I'll look it up...
YES! IT WAS RIGHT! yays. it was pretty random though. so, he got me to take him there, and I remember climbing up all these wooden stairs with all these colorful decorations and it was very hot there... well, some how we managed to find the cube, then there was this whole liver thing that had nothing to do with it and then it went back to the main part of the dream, and it took a while for her to wake up being unconscious, being stuck in a stone nose for so long ya know, and he liked her, but she was kind of confused about the whole thing I think, after a while they did get rather close if I remember right though... I remember this whole menu incident XD- wait- did I actually- oh nice XD well, anyways, I don't remember anything else really except I went inside this shop with all this rare collectable stuff... well, anyways... I am now very tired and AM NOW 4868 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment