Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Well, man. this is what I've been doin.

lookin at PANTS. YES, PANTS. I've decided that the black skinny jeans are GETTIN old, maybe once in a while but not every day, I think I must look like an emo, that was my original intention believe it or not, but that's what happens to your brain with clinical depression... No offense emos, but STOP SPENDING ALL YOUR ENERGY HATING YOURSELF AND START LOVING THE WORLD! take your vitamins. call that magical number hot line thing everybody says to call. yeah. but it's not just that, I AM REALLY LIKING BELL BOTTOMS, so I need to find some cheap ones, faded preferably to a pale blue, the bigger the bells the better, size 3. YESH. they also need to have the right look to them... I dunno. I am very tired... my sister is watching some strange boyfriend girlfriend fight on tv... pfft peace and love man. OH NOW THE FUN GUYS! a little better. WELL, I AM GETTIN TO SLEEP, AND I AM NOW 4881 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment