Sunday, March 4, 2012

oh shmishydoodles, I'm going through my dislike phase... first I really like how something turns out, and if it dosn't have a comical element or something I end up dislikeing it for somereason, but once I sleep on it I'll be like LOVELY

I think I put too much yellow in it... I do like yellow though... this is Jasperaine and Aniko, the first romantic thing I've done since maybe I was 11... besides the sandwich XD, so it's kinda weird for me... I got some practice with the plant life though! I do like it! or do I? I think I got past the dislike phase, although it is rather hopelessly feminine of me... not quite feminine... but... GIRLY. but not quite, it's... it is.... I dunno. it popped into me head, I drew it. deal with it. I have to deal with it. you are me and he is she and you are he and we are all together. goo goo ga joob. WELL, I AM NOW 4857 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment